“The Locker Room”
We thought it would be helpful to create a resources page that you can always come to for all of your daily fantasy basketball needs. We’ll add to it as we learn more about the game, and we will reference this page quite often. We recommend bookmarking this page for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Daily Fantasy Sites
- FanDuel – The top daily fantasy sports site in the industry. This is where it all started.
- DraftKings – The second biggest daily fantasy sports website in the industry. This site has some of the largest prizes across the industry.
- NBA & STATS, LLC – The #1 Daily Fantasy Basketball statistics platform. Free and easily customizable. All of our data and analysis begins with this.
- ESPN Basketball – The secondary source to validate our analysis and the home of John Hollinger’s Player Efficiency Rating (PER).
- Basketball Reference – Great for historical games analysis.
- Rotoworld – This is our top resource for the most up to date news and should be the go to source when preparing your line up for the day. This resource updates information immediately as they become available and is helpful to questionable players.
- RealGM – One of the top basketball forums. Let’s be honest, it is impossible to watch all the games and keep track of each and everything that goes on in the NBA. We use RealGM to catch up on post game comments from other members of the forum.
- SBNation – The top blog for everything sports. This also has the most up to date news with information coming from respectable beat writers.
- Twitter: @dailydreamteam & Instagram: @dailydreamteam – Have daily fantasy basketball questions? Follow us and ask away!